Espresso Machine Eco Clean is a powerful blend of biodegradable ingredients to keep coffee machines free from build up.
We know that great tasting coffee starts with having the right cleaning products to ensure your coffee machine, portafilters and baskets are free from the build-up of bitter coffee oils and tannins. Our Espresso Machine cleaner is a powerful blend of sustainably sourced ingredients that are biodegradable and naturally occurring in the environment that will provide effective cleaning.
Espresso Machine Eco Clean has been designed to be an effective and eco-friendly product.
On the outside we have a refillable canister made from recyclable plastic and a refill option in a biodegradable and compostable pouch. Each refill will reduce around 70g of plastic going into the waste stream. Espresso Machine Eco Clean will allow you to make a simple change and step towards a sustainable cleaning solution, reducing your impact on the environment in your pursuit of serving great coffee.
Available in 750 gr refill pouches and 1 kg refillable tubs.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Cleaning the group head
- Place 3 – 5g of powder into the portafilter with a blind basket.
- Insert the portafilter into the machine as if brewing a coffee and run your cleaning cycle.
- Remove the portafilter and rinse under the flowing water from the group head.
- Use the brush to clean around the group head, gasket, and screen.
- Re-insert the portafilter with the empty blind filter and run the cleaning cycle again to rinse through.
Cleaning portafilters and Baskets
- Soak portafilters and baskets in 500ml of hot water with 2 scoops of Espresso Machine Eco Clean for 10 – 15 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly in running hot water.
For descaling your coffee machine, why not have a look at our Domestic Appliance Descaler?Technical Data Safety Data